What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Friday, January 30, 2009

The Sauna Effect (Femina)

It's been 42+ degrees here for the last few days and I've been complaining about it constantly - on my blog, on Facebook, on the phone, over email, in real life... I don't want anyone to miss out on the fun!

I have, however, just found one (ONE!) good thing about the heat. I weighed myself this morning and I'm a kilo lighter than the last time I weighed. I'm pretty sure that's a kilo of sweat - and I didn't even have to exercise! Whether it will stay off when things cool down is another matter entirely, of course...

So anyone who wants to lose some weight, head on down to Melbourne! And stay with me in my non-air-conditioned house... weight loss is guaranteed! :D

.

4 comments:

Hippomanic Jen said...

You nearly managed to sell that heat by the weight loss thing, but then I came back to my right mind!

I hope it cools down soon.

Hippomanic Jen said...

...But that the weight stays off.

Femina said...

I've had Choc Wedges for dinner (yes, Wedges, plural) a couple of times so I imagine that will catch up with me eventually. But it was HOT! And they were on sale! And I had them instead of dinner, not in addition to dinner! And... and... yeah, okay, now I'm just practising my justification skills. (How'd I go?)

Hippomanic Jen said...

You have excellent justification skills. Would you like me to write you a reference?