What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

1.3kg / 7 days (Day 6)

I've done my 45 minutes for this morning, planning another session for tonight.

I'm back to feeling good having rowed. I think the lighter day yesterday may have helped. I also think that not dreaming about being an international spy on a plane hijacked by Nazis might have helped. Sleep is much more restful when you're not plotting to pull down the new Nazi government without crashing a planeful of young children or getting yourself shot.

So it might be an 'up' day today. Looking forward to Saturday - eyes on the prize.

LUNCHTIME UPDATE
I visited my Mum today. She bought a little baby rowing machine last week on our shopping trip, and has been slowly building up the number of minutes she can do (at twelve minutes twice a day now she's doing really quite well).

She's been reading about my struggles to get my 1.3 kilos in a week. This morning it is a week since she's been rowing. She very gleefully told me that SHE's lost my 1.3 kilos. So if I don't make it, I know where it's gone.

"Congratulations Mum," Hippomanic Jen said grudgingly, I mean, with great support and encouragement.

1 comment:

Swift Jan said...

Good on you Jen & good on you Jen's mum!!!!

I really hope you make it to 1.3!!!