What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Weigh-in Wthursday (Manda)

Thanks, Wfemina.

Last week: 72.4
This week: 72.7
Change: a gain of .3
Total loss so far: 3.3

Gaiiiiin. (And it might have been a little more than .3, as I weighed myself before brekky this week and can't remember if I started that the week before or not)...

Dad's birthday, staff Christmas lunch, honey-joy freakout, women's film night, girls' pamper night, seniors' Christmas lunch... all of which were within one week and all of which I happily ate through.

Bad Manda.

So this week, I'm going to start trying again and stop using Christmas things as an excuse.

The good side is that the damage isn't too bad, and I'll go to the gym again (missed it this week for Dad's birthday). Stay positive, Manda!

2 comments:

Hippomanic Jen said...

I'm sorry that you put on a little this week. If it's any consolation I find that the little gains that have come on suddenly also disappear very quickly.

Good on you for bouncing back with resolution and determination. I hope you enjoy the gym and come out all flexible, strong and feeling great. It's never happened to me, but you never know.

Hippomanic Jen said...

I think you've coined a new phrase "Gain Pain".