What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

About to face the music

Just about to go weigh-in. Letting you know for the sake of accountability. After this week's cupcake debacle I am not expecting good things my friends...but need to stay motivated...and honest!

On a positive note today I looked in the mirror and for the first time didn't think I looked 9months pregnant! Yay...let's not talk about how long ago it was when LP was born... *sigh*

1 comment:

Hippomanic Jen said...

All the best for your weigh-in. I hope those cup-cakes don't push your loss numbers down (I'm not even going to mention the alternative).