What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Something wrong with the scales? (Louisa)

I think there must be something wrong with the scales. Apparently I lost 1.3kg this week!

Total loss, 6.1kg.

Trying not to imagine what the loss would have been were it not for the cupcakes(!!) though I am thrilled to have done a 1kg+ loss this week!

Maybe, just maybe, I'll meet my (revised) Christmas target of an 8kg loss...

6 comments:

Dee said...

wow, you are doing really well!

Givinya De Elba said...

Well done! We all thought our scales were broken this week, but most for happy reasons!

Hippomanic Jen said...

Congratulations on the loss. Why is it so satisfying to go over the 1 kilo?

Femina said...

Congratulations! I love the way we all assume the scales are broken any time we lose weight. :)

silverdot said...

congrats! i'm going to start following this blog. i need encouragement. :)

Louisa Claire said...

Thanks guys! The reason it was so satisfying to hit the 1kg+ mark was just because I'm still hoping to meet my (revised) Christmas goal of having lost 8kg. I was hoping for a loss of 1.1kg as then the 8kg is still achievable in the next 2weeks. If I don't get there that's Ok but it's good to have goals.

I was standing out the front of our house last night (While LP was inside screaming instead of sleeping) and my neighbour who was also out side (also avoiding her children perhaps??) said "You've lost weight!" YAY! Finally, I've lost enough that ppl can tell!!