What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

MAJOR Whoops! (Louisa)

I made some cupcakes for the weekend. Figured they were worth about 3 points each. That's ok.

Nope.

5 points WITHOUT the icing.

Crap!

I had one for breakfast.

There go my hopes for a decent loss this week. The 3 x gym visits and 1 trip to the pool to do laps have just been covering my cupcake covered a**

DOH!!!


** UPDATE: my vanilla cupcakes are worth 4 points without icing. I am never going to be able to enjoy cupcakes again. Oh I am so sad... **

3 comments:

Femina said...

There's bound to be a lower-fat, lower-points recipe out there somewhere. Check out bestrecipes.com.au... there might be something there. (This is the voice of desperation because your post has made me crave cupcakes!)

Louisa Claire said...

I won't stop until I have found a recipe that tastes awesome and won't live in/on my butt for the rest of my life!!!

Hippomanic Jen said...

Why does all the yummy food have to have so much fat/points/sugar/carbs?