What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Weigh-In Wednesday (Femina)

Oh my goodness.  I've been weighing myself all week and nearly every day my scales read 74.1, which would have been a loss of 400g (with which I would be entirely happy).

This morning I weighed myself and the scales read 73.5.  That's a whole kilo lost! I'm actually slightly skeptical since this is the first day I've been under 74.1... but who cares? My scales said 73.5 (and I weighed twice, just in case) so I'm taking it as fact.

Admittedly, I have been a little better. Still not entirely committed, but definitely better. I've been to the gym twice and I've been trying to eat less crap and more salads.  There has been some ice-cream but it was low fat... in any event, I do feel I'm more in Skinny Cow mode than I was previously, so it's all good.

So.... yay! I lost a kilo! :)

2 comments:

Swift Jan said...

Well done!

Hippomanic Jen said...

It must be 'lose a kg day'. I'm so happy that you're getting somewhere (even if you're not quite making your intended exercise and eating goals). Every little bit makes a difference. And all the differences will soon add up.