What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wow Wednesday (Givinya)

As you know, I haven't been trying very hard at all. I've been down in the dumps and eating some very unwise stuff. But a few days ago, my scales said 66kg and this morning they say 67. So overall, I think that's progress!

Last week: 68.0
Today: 67.0
Total loss so far: 2.4
Despite: suffering from pathetestablishmentarianism

I'm going to have to get back on the wagon for good soon. I promise I will. Today's reading will help to encourage me, I think!

4 comments:

Swift Jan said...

Doing well mate

Hippomanic Jen said...

I'm so proud of you. Well done!

Hippomanic Jen said...

PS, can someone please provide us with the dictionary definition of... that word that I can't even remember to be able to spell it!

Femina said...

According to the official Skinny Cow dictionary, pathetistablishmentarianism (noun) = can't-be-arsed-ness.