What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

No weigh in for me (SJ)

I dont want to know.

Sorry I have fallen off the wagon big time. Last time I weighed I was 88.8kg.. which is a significant gain. Infact the fattest I have ever been.

I pop in from time to time to see the progress of y'all. Sorry I cant contribute... I am too meh about it.

You ar eall doing GREAT though!! Keep up the good work :)

3 comments:

Femina said...

Is there any way we can encourage you? Or would you rather wait until you're in a better head space? I'm a big believer in not jumping into anything until you're ready and if you're not in a good place for OSC participation right now, then there's no point trying to force yourself into fake enthusiasm. That's unlikely to lead to weight loss and will end up discouraging you. Discouragement is bad - we don't want that! :)

Hippomanic Jen said...

Yeah, I second Femina. Skinny Cow was at the right time for me because I had come to the point I knew I needed to do something, and I had motivation to do something. And it is working. But there are many times that I've recognised I need to do something, but haven't got the energy to make it happen.

I have found I'm feeling healthier/stronger now that I'm getting some exercise.

Swift Jan said...

Thanks guys. I will keep popping in, but yeah pretending to be on the ball doesn't work! Hopefully after a holiday I will feel better.