What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Monday, November 3, 2008

The bacon had my name on it too...

I was next to Givinya in the line. We selected the bacon, one after the other. The bacon was good. It was delicious!
So was all the chocolate, lollies, cake, biscuits and coffee!!

I was bad! I was very very bad. I dont care either.
I do however need motivation to get back on the skinny cow though.... c'mon Inspire me!

3 comments:

Givinya De Elba said...

Inspire you? You want me to post a picture of my bottom?

Femina said...

Bwahahahahhaaa! I don't even care if I lose weight; I just want to keep coming here because you all make me smile.

I discovered on the weekend that I'm 4kg heavier than the weight my friend was when she was NINE MONTHS PREGNANT! That was pretty 'inspiring'. Admittedly, she is short and has tiny bones, but still...

Swift Jan said...

wow femina!! That would possibly inspire me... either that or make me worse haha!!

And givinya.... maybe I need to see a photo of my own butt?!! HAHA