What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Weigh in Wednesday (swift Jan)

Last week:
Start Weight: 87.6kg
Last week's weight: 87.2kg
Loss: 400 grams

This week:
Start weight: 87.6
This week: 86.2
Total loss: 1.4kg

Woo HOO!! I lost 1 whole kilo this week!!!! How did I do that? I really dont know?!!!? But never the less, I did & I am chuffed!

5 comments:

Femina said...

Yay! That's excellent! It proves you CAN have bacon and still lose weight. :D (I love bacon so this is important to me...)

Well done; you should be proud.

Givinya De Elba said...

That's awesome! Keep it up! I'm still not sure if I lost 2-point-something or gained a bit.

Long dark hair, blue eyes said...

well done Jan. That is great. You rock!

Le said...

totally excellent effort dear one !!

Hippomanic Jen said...

WOOO HOOOO - Well done! I always find big negative numbers inspiring. They haven't got me over a cold in the head, though.