What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Weigh Le Wednesdays

Hello girls.

First I must say I am inspired by the grand efforts documented here - and the honesty and joyful approach to what can be a sometimes daunting task.

My news is reasonable - 700 grams. Mostly due to my personal trainer MIC - my husband - who totally has me on the band wagon of good eating.

It is raining today so no walk for me. Poor excuse and lazy me as I do have a stationary bike I could jump on. MIC is trying to figure out how I could balance the lap top on the bike and pedal power it as an incentive to use the bike ... hmmm.

Anyways this week I must ...

  1. Drink more water - so important - and now I am not at a desk Monday to Friday I am forgetting
  2. eat a better breakfast - just any breakfast would be better - I often seem not to have anything till around 9.30am and I know this is a weight loss no-no
  3. do something during the day with Darling Boy in tow.

Well that is be done for now .... many hugs all round to the great girls at OSC - le xox

4 comments:

Dee said...

I can just imagine you, your bike, and your laptop.... knowing how long I spend on the computer, I would be super fit in no time!

cheers!

Femina said...

No joke, my friend's husband cut a piece of wood to fit balanced on the handlebars of her exercise bike so she could put her laptop on there and watch dvds while riding. I used to be their house-cleaner when I was at uni and every time I saw the bike with its little laptop platform I would think, "That's such a great idea!"

Swift Jan said...

congrats on 700g!! Thats a really great effort!!
I like the lap top on the bike idea too :)

Long dark hair, blue eyes said...

well done on losing 700 grams. That is great!