What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Bad (Louisa)

I actually hate that expression but it seems appropriate given my long absence in updating here!

Currently my "weigh-day" is Thursday so I'm a day late and actually a couple of hours early as I'm not off to get weighed until 5pm. Argh! the anticipation!

According to the gym I have lost 1.4kg this week BUT I've been weighed in the morning and today will be weighed in the evening so am feeling quite nervous that I am not going to like what I see tonight...

wish me luck!!!

5 comments:

Hippomanic Jen said...

Good Luck and Happy Numbers!

Givinya De Elba said...

All the best!

Femina said...

It's a bit late to say "good luck" since you've already been, but anyway I hope it went okay and you were happy with your result. xo

Dee said...

Hope it went well!

Its too darn hot to exercise at the moment

Louisa Claire said...

thanks girls! forgot to come back and update. i need to simplify my life!!!