What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

'Weight' just a minute ... (Givinya)

I actually wrote that post last night. I wasn't sure I'd remember to weigh myself today. I did again this morning, and this time it says I've lost 2.3 kilos! What's going on? Not being a person who weighs herself often (ever), I'm not sure what error of measurement I should be accepting.

I don't think I could pee the difference (2.4 kilos) overnight. That's all.

Should I be tentatively encouraged?

6 comments:

Swift Jan said...

Yes!! Be encouraged!! That is an awesome loss!!!!
Congratulations!!!

Manda said...

I agree. I reccommend weighing yourself at the same time of day, because it can fluctuate quite a bit at different times.

Hooray for a great loss.

Dee said...

Great effort!!!

Le said...

not to be the voice of doom - but do the batteries need changing in the scales - if they have bats in the first place ....

either way - great outcome :)

maybe you sweated it off ..... :) le

Hippomanic Jen said...

Yeah, I have the exact same scales ;) - I often do 2 weigh-ins just to check. If I get 2 different answers, I do a third or take the lowest. (I didn't say they were GOOOD scales, did I?)

Hippomanic Jen said...

BTW - The scales have settled down now that I'm using them regularly. Unfortunately no huge discrepancies whereby I lose that extra couple of kilos in a week.