What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Pathetic-ness overcome (Femina)

Okay, pathetic-ness isn't a real word, I know. Here's what happened: I went to the gym this morning feeling only slightly motivated. After about 15 minutes I walked out of the gym area to take a toilet break... and decided I couldn't be stuffed to do any more exercise, so I got my bag from the locker and went out to my car. I unlocked it, sat down and then thought, "Oh come on, that's a pathetic effort!" I went back in to finish - and my reward was, I ran into a friend and we motivated each other to do a decent workout. (And now we're going off to have a nice, low-fat lunch!)


7 comments:

Hippomanic Jen said...

Patheticity?

I'm so proud of you for going back in. Once I was in the car that would be the end of it for me.

I love that you were rewarded for it - Go Skinny Cow, Go.

Givinya De Elba said...

Pathetistablishmentarianism.

Femina said...

So when I went back to the gym that was dispathetistablishmentarianism?

Femina said...

It's the "imbeciles" that makes it gold.

Givinya De Elba said...

We are one bunch of gals who would SO TOTALLY hit it off if we could meet in real life. :)

Femina said...

So true! We need to plan an Operation Skinny Cow house party some time (at which we all say "Skinny Cow be blowed" and eat cheesecake).

Dee said...

Good on you for going back in.