What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Weigh-In Wednesday (Givinya)

I swam.
I pushed the double stroller around.
I was run off my feet.
I did housework, I ran after children, I had a very busy day at work last Friday.
I ate fairly healthy most of the time.
(But remember I was on that retreat with all the food over the weekend.)
I denied myself so many snacks, and was proud of myself.
I felt like I'd lost a few kilos.
And I put on 100 grams.
It must have been the bacon.
(I guess a quick wee would sort out that extra 100 grams, wouldn't it?)

5 comments:

Femina said...

Always, ALWAYS go to the loo before weighing yourself! :) (Yep, a trick I learned at Weight Watchers.)

Regardless of the 'number', you did great work this week. I'm sure you'll see the results of it next week.

xo

Swift Jan said...

YOu always weigh more at night! Only ever weigh in the morning :)

Dee said...

You did good this week fitness wise, maybe you are building muscles

Long dark hair, blue eyes said...

well done for trying so hard when you did. You managed to balance up and bacon and retreat related goodness well by all the other good work.

Le said...

poop

and I'm with Dee - muscles weigh more than fat so that must be it ... and I like to go by this

1) be nude
2) be first thing in the morning, after the wee
3) stand forward on the scales ....
4) no rings, earning or whatever


been at this a while I have :)le