What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Whoops!

I forgot to come back on Thurs with my update. 1.7kg loss over the past 2 weeks. Feeling good about that, shame about the chocolate I've eaten this weekend...

3 comments:

Givinya De Elba said...

Man, you guys are doing so well! You're inspiring me.

Last night I had a party at The Pancake Manor. I decided to eat dinner before I went (chicken and veggie stir-fry) so I didn't pig out when I was there. I still had a pancake though ;)

Hippomanic Jen said...

Great going with 1.7kg. That's what I'd call a Happy number.

and Givinya, great that you didn't pig out. Small amounts are good.

Dee said...

great job!