What on earth is Operation Skinny Cow?

Operation Skinny Cow was born after a few of us in Blogland decided it might be nice to lose some weight and/or get a bit fitter. We decided it would be even nicer if we encouraged each other along the way.

You can read about how it started in this post.

If you want to be part of the fun and add your own posts to this blog then send an e-mail to Emily Sue at reachingforgreen@gmail.com and she'll set you up as an author.

Monday, November 24, 2008

Lurker Warning...

I just thought I'd better warn you guys that we have a lurker. She's scary and has followed via links from my blog to this site.

She is known to be very straight (read vicious) in giving me her opinion about whether my hair-style and clothes look good or not, whether I need to lose a bit around the middle... and whether I'm allowed to have cheesecake this week.

Thankfully she has no blogger profile, so cannot comment on this blog (thanks Femina for that added security of not allowing anonymous commenters) - but she is watching us!

It's my Mum. Say hello to Mum, everyone!

9 comments:

Givinya De Elba said...

Hello Mrs Jen Snr! Lovely to hear you're around, even if we can't actually hear FROM you!

Louisa Claire said...

Hi Jen's Mum!!

Femina said...

Hi Jen's Mum! I'm sure you're not really scary...

Hippomanic Jen said...

Femina, don't bet on it. This woman has been known to tell me to my face that I'm heavier than her (or that she's wearing a size smaller clothes)! She IS scary!

Dee said...

Hi Jens scary mum...

Femina said...

Jen, I was trying to ingratiate myself with your scary mum - you've just ruined it!! Now I'm scared...

:D

Frizzy said...

Too funny! Hi Mom! Thanks for your sweet sweet comments on my blog today from SITS. I hope you'll come back again.

Givinya De Elba said...

Don't believe a word Jen says. Her Mum is terribly nice. She's one of those lovely people who makes you feel happy and comfortable. So is Jen. I presume they have a friendly dig at each other frequently!

Hippomanic Jen said...

... including in this post. WHAT a pity Mum can't respond. ;)